Monday, September 10, 2018

DAY 2: FIRST FAJR IN TARLAC

           
  Hello fellas!
Today August, 13rd 2018 was my very first time for me to pray Fajr here in Philippines haha.
I had to set my alarm first before bed so I could wake up in the morning for Fajr praying since there is no Adzan here hehe and also Mosque is so far from my dorm.
My dorm is in a hostel inside Tarlac Agricultural University.
My roomates are from Indonesia and also Thailand but the students from Thailand moved to another room because our dorm seemed so full.

                Actually there was a ceremony that would be held today and also today was the first day of school after holidays but due to the flood happened in some places so the students and also staff couldn’t go to campus, all of the plans were canceled.
Even we were ready with our black and white suit for the ceremony and the orientation.
Our buddy said that the orientation would be held tomorrow but for the ceremony would be held next monday because the ceremony is just held in monday.
                This morning I had cereal milk that I brought from my home and some my friends ate oatmeal. After took a breakfast, some people went to traditional market to bought some goods for our lunch and dinner. They took a picture also.



                The other one included me didn’t go to traditional market due to the rain hehe so we cooked noodles together. It was so fun, my Indonesian friends brought noodles from Indonesia so we could cooked and ate Indonesian instan food together althought we were in abroad haha. You should bring some instan noodles too when you go abroad. It’s a must! It will save your hunger tummy when you can’t go anywhere to get food in abroad.

                Actually not so much things that we did today because of the rain and because we just arrived here, we used this time to take a rest and prepare ourselves for the orientation tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment