Tuesday, September 11, 2018

DAY 29: GOOD BYE PHILIPPINES


It was time to say good bye 😭

Kuya Lau accompanied us until we arrived at the airport.
My tears fell down again when I said good bye to my friends.
I seperated with Galuh at the embassy. Her flight was at 9.00 pm so she stayed at the embassy first.
and then my other three friends went to gate 1 and the other went to gate 2.


We arrived at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport at 11.00 am.
My next flight to Surabaya was at 6.45 pm so we had to wait in the airport around six hours.
but I did not feel bored while waiting because I waited together with my friends from Lombok.
When the clock was pointing at number 4.00 pm. That's when we splited up. 
We said good bye in the sky train.
Seriously, that moment was so sad.
One by one, my friends came back to their island.
So did I. It was time for me and my friends come back to our home, back to the reality and keep the memories.


Maraming salamat po, philippines!

Mahal ko kayo 💓



5 comments:

  1. As one of the Filipino, I would like to say Thank you for being part in the Philippines in a short period of time. Thank you for giving us positive feedback. For sharing your knoeledge in the future generation, the students of Tarlac. In a short time, you and your companion gave a great impact towards our country. Saying Goodbye Philippines is not important for yoy can visit here anytime. Thank you once again for choosing Philippines and Come again:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marie. All the filipinos are so kind :). I feel home when I was there. My friends and I was the luckiest person to have this chance, went to Philippines. I already miss the atmosphere of Philippines. Yeah, I wish I could go there once again.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete