Monday, September 10, 2018

DAY 21: ASSISTING AGAIN


Actually I didn't have any class on Friday but Ma'am Leslie asked me and Joy (the next Practice Teacher after me) to check student's answer sheets in grade 8.
Ma'am Leslie was so busy these days because she had to prepare and watch the students practice for ASEAN FESTIVAL that would be held on September 3rd - 7th. 
And this assisting also help me to fulfill my teaching hours. I had to fulfill 20 hours of teaching and assisting.

Anyway, I just met joy for few days, but she was being my friend.
She is very nice and kind. She is from TAU and her cooperating teacher is also Ma'am Lelsie.
That was why I went to the class with her. She was also there in my evaluation day.

She is not alone being practice teacher here. Her friend, Reyland is also practice teacher in Laboratory School, but he teaches other grades.

I liked to eat kwek-kwek with her in canteen near school and share some stories.
It was nice to meet new friends and know something new from their countries.

Me and Joy

Afterwards, I continued my assiting at the noon with different companion.
I accompanied my roomate, Galuh, to teach grade 9 about Inheredity.
Her cooperating teacher couldn't accompany her since she had a lot of tasks so I asked her to accompany Galuh.



Galuh and Me
Galuh was my closest friend in Philippines. She was my roommate and also my friend when eating.
We both loved to eat in Philippines haha, we also like kwek-kwek so much.
We always eat kwek-kwek after school.

I'm gonna miss her and everything in Philippines 😔




No comments:

Post a Comment