Monday, September 10, 2018

DAY 6: MY REST DAY


Hello fellas!
 I'm sorry to tell you that today my body was really not good. I already ate my medicine but i didn't know why my body temperature still high. actually today was independence day of Indonesia, my country. today was august 17, 2018. usually we do a ceremony flag on Indonesia to celebrete our independence day. not just a ceremony, we also do some contests like eating "kerupuk", balap karung, moving a marble with spoon and so many.
because we are in another country now, so we have to go to the embassy at Manila to see the ceremony flag and join the contests. it needed 4 until 6 hours from tarlac to manila. my friends had to leave the hostel at 3 am, yes so early morning so they could see the ceremony flag. how about me? hmm. because my stomach felt so hurt, I decided to stay in the hostel.
Outside my dorm
Inside the room
That was so sad. it should be my first time to celebrate independence day in manila. but my healthy was prior. so when they all went to the embassy, I just lay on my white bed in my room alone. but my buddy, Mary Rose came to see me and accompany me until noon. because after that, she had to go to camiling. Mary is so kind-hearted. She took care of me when I was sick. She always asked me about my condition. Did I have my breakfast/lunch/dinner or not. She also helped me to cook scrambled egg. She waited me until I finished my breakfast and ate my medicine. I ate my scrambled egg so slowly because when I eat faster, I will vomit it.
Mary is the ambassador of tau. she is a bachelor of physcology education. she is already being a teacher. she is 8 years older than me. yeah she is 29 years old and already had a son. her son is 11 years old which is in grade 6 now in school. Mary ever go to Taiwan for 5 days, she told me when she learnt taiwan language, she often get tongue twisted haha. She said that she wanted to learn bahasa indonesia so I teached her some words and some sentences. here it is the result haha


when Mary back to Camiling, I went to my room for getting rest again because at that time my body was so weak.
I met a nurse from clinic when I ate my lunch in the kitchen. He was here to check my condition. he brought a ternometer to check my body temperature. I was a little happy because my body temperature was decrease from 39 degree celcius to 37 degree celcius. but the nurse told me that it wasn't normal yet. it should be 35 degree celcius for nornal people. so I needed to take my paracetamol again. yeah ok that was life! I had to heal as soon as possible because I would start my teaching next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment