Monday, September 10, 2018

DAY 19: PRESENTATION OF NIPS COUNTING




I had plan to teach them about new topic, general laboratory safety, but because there was no projector so I just continued the presentation about the activity that students did in the last meeting. There were 8 groups that present their results today whereas the other two groups had already present it in the previous meeting.

            Actually there was one group that didn’t complete the answer. They didn’t answer the last question about the conclusion of their activity and also they didn’t draw the graph besides the score of those questions is 40. So I gave them a chance to complete it but I substract their total score by 10 points due to the delays of submitted and I gave 5 points to the first group that sumbit the worsheet to me. I did that to make them understand the important of time management and they should follow the rules not just in my class but also in other classes.

            The presentation took 50 minutes to be finished by 8 groups. Yes, it was so long, because I had to wait them complete first around 5-10 minutes before I started the class. At the last 10 minutes, I explained about the lab safety assignment. I asked them to make a mind map. They didn’t know what is mind map, I already predicted it therefore I already prepared the example of mind map. Since there was no projector, so I asked them to see the example of mind map on my laptop’s screen. I gave them this assignment because I run of time. I will not teach them next week so I have to complete these three topic this week, that’s why I gave them this assignment so they could learn it first and then in the class I just explain it a little so I can have more time to continue my lesson to the next topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment