Monday, September 10, 2018

DAY 3: OMG! WHAT HAPPEN TO MY BODY?




20180814_105042

Hello fellas! There were so many plans that I had to do but unfortunetely I was sick. I felt so cold and get high fever (39 degree celcius). It was so terrible, but I still forced my self to join the trip. First we went to mvnicipal government of Camiling. We met mayor HON. ERLON C. AGUSTIN. He is so kind. He gave us traditional food of filipino. It was tupig, I think the taste is just like wingko in Indonesia.


He hoped that we could enjoy our days in philippines. Well, I will! After that, we went to another government office. We met municipal mayor HON. NORA T.MODOMO. She also welcomed us so well even she said that If we want to go around, her stuff can help. This is the picture of me and the other 3 of my friends.



                After that we went to traditional market! This is how it looks like.

20180814_130358

just same like traditional market in my country. I bought 1liter of water and it is really cheap, it just costed 12.95 peso which is only 3.900 rupiah. here you can see the receipt.

20180814_140547

After we bought everything that we needed, we went back to the hostel because there would be orientation party at 8 pm. All I can say about the orientation party in Tarlac Agricultural University was amazing! The orientation was held in TAU Agriculturism Hostel Function Hall. It’s located behind my dorm. For the rundown, we had prayer, Dr. Danilo N. Oficiar as Director, Student Services and Development, Welcome remarks from Dr. Arnold R. Lorenzo as Dean College of Education, Overview of the program sea teacher by Dr. Christine N. Ferrer as Director, External Linkages & International Affairs and then message from University President, Dr. Max P. Guillermo and so many that I can’t state one by one hehe. All the buddies and also cooperating teacher came to the orientation.


So TAU is one of the top 500 agricultural university in Asia. They have college of agricultural and forestry, college of arts and science, college of business and management, college of education, college of engineering and technology and college of veterinary medicine. They also made a food called buncha. Its like onde-onde in Indonesia but buncha don't have green beans inside
we also had dinner together. I met my mentor Ms. Leslie at orientation party. She said I will teach grade 7 and 8 in Laboratory school. She also said that her students are very smart and noisy so I have to be ready for it. After dinner I went back to my room because my fever got worse. I just took my medicine, paracetamol, and got a bed rest hoped that tomorrow would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment