Monday, September 10, 2018

DAY 5: IT’S MY TIME TO OBSERVE


Hello fellas! 
Alhamdulillah I could do my duty today. I went to school after made identity card. I took tricycle to get there. My observation today would be four classes

7.30 – 8.30           8 Science
8.30 – 9.30           8 AgHome
10.30 – 11.30      7B Science
2.00 – 3.00           7A Science

                Unfortunetely, I missed the first class because I had to go to Administration Building to made identity card. So I started my observation in the second class. When I came in the class, I should introduce my self first. I used filipino language because I already learned it. Well in a class, there were 45 students! Imagine, you have to speak (teaching) in front of 45 students and in english in the first time. 45 students mean 45 thinking, 45 characters and you gonna teach a.l.o.n.e. I was so nervous by just thinking about that but this is a challenge and special experience so I have to do it with my best and also Ms. Leslie told me that She would help me if I need something.

                The topic for today is Force (F). There was no any model that she used. She just started with asked student about what they have been learned in the last meeting. This was to make sure that her students still remembered what they learnt or not. If students could answer the questions, teacher would give them a point. After that the teacher deepen the topic by giving them some examples question. All the example questions were solved by students and teacher’s help. If there was no more questions from students, the teacher would give them a seatwork that should do by theirself. For this class, the teacher didn’t use power point because the topic for today was just Force (F).


In the evening, we went to Administration Building again to met Dr. Ferrer and talked about what we needed and what should we do. I also met my buddy, Mary Rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment