Tuesday, September 11, 2018

DAY 27: FAREWELL PARTY


Ya, the internship was over.
It was time to say good bye to the cooperating teacher, supervisor, and other who were involved in this program.

I felt both, happy and sad. I couldn't hold my tears when my cooperating teacher, Ma'am Leslie came to me and hug me. 
She said sorry because she was busy and couln'dt accompany me in the class but I told her that It was ok, she still gave me advice and that was enough.
I also thank to her for allowing me to teach her students.


This is me and other cooperating teacher.

I wouldn't forget all of the cooperating teacher, about school and also the students.
A month seemed not enough for me.
All the teachers, staff, buddies, and friends are so kind-hearted. I never feel homesick because of them.
I hope, I could come back and see them again.


This is me and my friends from State University of Surabaya. Finally, we could go back to our beloved University, UNESA.



This is my certificate from Tarlac AGricultural University (TAU), Camiling, Tarlac.
Again, thank you so much for the opportunity.
This experience couldn't be forgotten. It was too beautiful.
I didn't expect so much of this program but I was already into it.
I learnt so much thing, not just about the teaching skill. We bond new friendship.
We learnt the culture and other things.

I don't regret joining this program 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment