Monday, September 10, 2018

DAY 23: GOING TO SM Supermalls !!


Yeay, today we went to SM Malls!
It needed around 45 minutes to get there by bus.
We needed to pay 20 pesos.

I already wrote what I would buy in SM since this was our last time to go to SM Malls.
The important thing that should I buy was portofolio needs and then some native cookies (filipino cookies) to be brought to Indonesia!

I bought Emy's Sweet and Pastries all variant and didn't forget, I bought Polvoron.
My friend from philippines, Joy, said that I have to taste Polvoron, so I bought one with Cookies and Cream flavor. That flavor is her favourite.


Actually, I bought so many cookies until I spent 500 pesos or 150.000 just for the cookies haha.
and I also stopped by in ASIAN section and I saw this fenomenal instan noodles,


Haha, yes, Indomie. So you don't need to worry if you don't bring Indomie from Indonesia. 
You could go to the big market like SM Malls and just go to the Asian section.
You will also find other Asian products from other countries like japan, korea.
I didn't bought any noodles anymore because I was enough taste noodles these days haha.

I bought Turon, Turon also known as Lumpiyang Saging (Filipino for banana lumpia), is a philippine snack made of thinly sliced bananas (preferably saba or Cardaba bananas) and a slice of jackfruit, dusted with brown sugar, rolled in a spring roll wrapper and fried. Turon is popular snack and street food amongst Filipinos.

Turron
I like this so much, It is much better that banana fried "pisang goreng". 
It is sweet and crunchy.
You just need to pay around 15 - 20 pesos to get this 😃

Like what I said before, my priority was buying the portofolio needs, so these were my snapshot of my portofolio result.



I bought some colored papers, rings, washi tape, ribbon for the decoration.




No comments:

Post a Comment