Tuesday, September 11, 2018

DAY 28: MANILA!


This was also my favourite day in philippines.
Mr. Rahmat invited us to vacation in Manila before our flight to Indonesia on September 9.

Mr. Rahmat took us to the American Cemetery.
For the first time we heard the word "cemetery", we were wondering, what we would gonna do in cemetery.
But when we arrived there, the place was so beautiful.




There were so many photo spot in American Cemetery.
It was not like cemetery at all. You should go there.
There were also other visitors but not so many so we could take a photo without shame.

After the American Cemetery, we went to (like) traditional market to buy souvenirs.
I bought so many clothes for my cousins and my family.
We could ask for lower price there. You could do bargaining! that was awesome.
I got t-shirt with the word "I love philippines" just for 160 pesos when the other sellers offered me 200 pesos.

I just realize that there are so many muslim in Manila.
That is so good, so we can find mosque easier.


Thank to the Embassy of Indonesia a.k.a KBRI for allowing us as student exchange from Indonesia to stay in the embassy. That was so mean for us.
Thank you for Mr. Rahmat that accompanied us and took us for amazing vacation.
Nice to meet you..

This was my first time visited the embassy of Indonesia because when the independance day of Indonesia on August 17, I couldn't join the flag ceremony here because I was sick.
So I was so happy, I was very lucky because I could be here in the embassy before I went home.
That was such an honour to be here.




No comments:

Post a Comment