Monday, September 10, 2018

DAY 10: IED-UL ADHA


Hello fellas!
My friends and I went to the Mosque near here since today was ied-ul adha!. We needed to take a bus to get there. It just costed 10 peso each person. Well just there is one mosque here in Tarlac and the condition is not so good and as big as mosque in Indonesia but I really thank to God because I could still celebrate ied-ul adha in here. That was so important to us as a muslim.

But again, we were late to get there. We couldn’t do ied-ul adha praying but we still could hear the speech from ustad. But unfortunetely, the speech used filipino language so we didn’t understand. After the speech, people there served food like gule (?) . I wasn’t so sure but it was kind like gule. That was so delicious. We ate together with muslims there in Mosque even my friends from Thailand came with us to the Mosque.

Afterwards we just went back to the hostel. We didn’t have any schedule after that because school was holiday due to ied-ul adha. We just continued doing our lesson plan because some of us would teach in the next day and I will teach in Thrusday.

No comments:

Post a Comment